How To Delete Netflix Account: Netflix is a digital online media service provider. The online application offers both its original DVD rental service by mail and its current primary service, which is online streaming of its library of films and television shows. It also offers a chance for new subscribers to access a 30-day free trial of the service.
Research hereby notified us that some users are finding it difficult to delete their account. Reason being that the mails they get from Netflix Account and lots of messages making up their spam. This has lead to members dropping complains and also moving to other Video Streaming Application networks. Also, some people are no more making use of the application any longer and would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason is because of mail spamming, Castingsream suggests that you either quit the spam by marking all the mail or you kindly click the unsubscribe button which lies at the the base of the mail. Then if your reason is not because of this, we will give you a simple guide on how to delete your Netflix Account.
About Netflix Company
Netflix was introduced in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. It has its headquarter in Los Gatos, California, It is among the fast growing and best online Video Streaming Application networks that enables worldwide access. As of April 2019, Netflix reported 148 million paid subscriptions worldwide, including 60 million in the USA and a total of more than 154 million total subscribers, including those on free trials
How To Delete Netflix Account
Below is the way to delete your account from Netflix app:-
Delete Your Account By Calling Agent
- Contact the business at 66-579-7172
- Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
- Provide the agent with your account info
- Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
- Retain the confirmation information that you are being sent
How to Deletel Netflix.com by Login
- Visit the website “http://www.netflix.com/WiHome”.
- You are to sign in your account
Click on the red arrow next to your name
Then click on “Your Account” to see list of options
Equally Click on “Cancel Membership”
- Visit the cancellation procedures and fill your form
- Answer the necessary information that will be asked
- Click on “Complete Cancellation” and follow prompts.
- Retain the confirmation information you’re given
For more information, stay updated on this website